Business Development Executive Asst. Sales Manager Sales manager- Digital Media
UG – Any Graduate, Preferably: MBA
Sales and Business Development
Experience desired (if any):
300,000 to 700,000 + incentives
- Identifying fresh sales leads
- Pitching service/products fluently
- Cultivating mutually-beneficial relationships with current clients
- Would be working as an independent sales person responsible for generating business in the Indian as well as international market.
- Develop a sound strategy focused towards organization’s financial gains and client satisfaction
- Research and identify individuals and organizations to pinpoint probable leads and marketplaces
- Schedule and set up business meetings with prospective clients
- Qualify and press for appointments
- Selling Social Media, SEO & other web services by making sales calls to potential clients and cracking deals through cold calling
- Would be responsible for delivering corporate presentations to new business prospects
- Understand clients’ requirements and scope of work, and accordingly preparing proposals and drafting quotes & estimates.
- The candidate would also be required to nurture and develop business contacts remotely from all over India and through online conferences.
- Reporting will be to the Director
- Ability to provide sound leadership to subordinate sales people
- Socially adept
- Extensive industry knowledge
- Impeccable IT fluency
- Tech Savvy and also with a broad range of high tech terminology
- Outbound sales experience
- Understanding business targets from Accounts growth and large client’s business channel perspective.
- Must be proficient in cold calling
- Solid business sense in the qualification process
- Should know when to walk away from scheduling inappropriate appointments.
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize obligations
- Should be able to make sense out of numbers and data
Presales / Inside Sales Executive
Presales Ececutive / Inside Sales / Business Development
1 to 2 years
We seek self-driven people who are passionate about inside sales. This role has the potential to scale up to a higher degree of responsibility and as such, we are looking for someone with high levels of accountability and ownership. We are looking for someone with a sense of urgency and a positive, winning attitude. All in all, we are looking for a person who can play the fundamental role in achieving customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Responsible for identifying leads & prospective customers – generate qualified opportunities through phone calls, e-mails, internet research, etc.
- Execute cold calls and email campaigns to generate new sales prospects in a specific demography. Also perform inbound lead generation and follow-ups.
- Establish long-lasting business relationships, fix appointments, generate leads, work on qualified leads, and facilitate sales team to close sales.
- Assess competitors and trends.
- Identify and summarize competitor information to determine exploitable sales opportunities
- Create and monitor Presales plan with focused approach – build a strong pipeline of opportunities in CRM and provide updates on a regular basis.
- Log all activities accurately in Sales Report/CRM daily.
- Meet or exceed quarterly business development objectives in a metric-driven sales environment.
- Work cross functionally with marketing and engineering teams to drive incremental revenue.
- Initiate sales pitch and educate prospective CXOs about the offerings.
- Prior interacting with CXOs.
- Excellent ability in analyzing opportunity for cross selling and upselling – ability to farm accounts.
- Basics of Internet Browsing and Social Networking. (Mandatory).
- Lead/Pipeline Planning and Reporting (Mandatory).
- Sound understanding of sales cycle of enterprise software products/solutions.
- Sales experience in a technology-oriented field.
- Experience/knowledge of working in a regional sales model across multiple target markets.
- Experience in managing customer relationships and maintaining relationships in a B2B environment.
- Ensuring the proper running of sales process.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written. Fluency in English is an absolute must.
- Should have ability to initiate engaging discussions.
- Good in connecting with prospects over Social Network.
- Understanding of sales cycle of enterprise software products/solutions.
- Persuasion/Negotiation Skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Client consulting
- Market research & analysis
- Strong telephone and verbal communication etiquette
- Good analytical and communication (verbal & written) skills – should have ability to initiate engaging discussions
- Ability to successfully carry out several tasks within the stipulated time limit.
- Ability to deliver within deadlines.
- Familiarity with the industry concepts, practices and procedures.
- A level of work timing flexibility.
- Strong analytic and probing skills; attention to detail; good listener; good organizational skills.
PHP Developers can hone their skills at FSC Private Limited. We look forward to young, dynamic joinees who have passion for learning, and are both, team-players, & fiercely independent. Hands on experience in other frameworks would be a huge plus. Go through the job description for more details.
- Must have expertise in PHP with PDF and Excel report creation.
- Must be proficient in API and Payment Gateway integration.
- Experience in Responsive Development practices.
- Must be an intermediate in XML and JSON.
- Knowledge of Yii, Zend, CakePHP and Codelgniter would be an added bonus.
- Must understand browser compatibility issues.
- Graduation in Computer Science. (B. Tech or BCA)
- We are looking for someone with a minimum of 6 months of experience in PHP.
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills.
- Desired candidate should be both a team player, and also capable of working independently.