How to Create High Converting Landing Page for Conversions
Posted On :August 21, 2018/
Written By : Vandana Verma
We stay in the digital times, wherein hundreds of online startups are entering and joining in the World Wide Web to sell their products and services and earn money and success. Each one of them is created with one stop shot idea of impressing the global audience and making it big. Then, what is it that separates the normal from the good and what takes the good a step ahead to being excellent. It is usually the website landing page. Surprised? Don’t be.
WHAT IS A LANDING PAGE?
It is an online page that you want all your tentative customers to visit. Simply stating, the overall look and feel of this lead generation landing page decides that will the visitor stay at your pages to tentatively make a purchase or rather, saunter away to another competing website.
IMPORTANCE OF LANDING PAGE
These days, the lead pages are created separate from the website as standalone pages due to their immense importance.
• A landing page may serve as the central destination of all traffic coming from email leads, Website leads, invitation for a promotional event, etc.
• The ‘landing pages that convert’, lead to the appropriate website pages through call to action buttons and functionalities.
• They are basically created to bring user attention to their specific purpose.
A landing page of clearance sale can be created to bring to attention the ongoing sale in all digital marketing leads and a quiz landing page can help a tutorials-based website.
HOW TO CREATE AN EFFECTIVE LANDING PAGE
Always remember, a landing page should not be created for what you like, but, for the visitors to like. It does not have to be very beautiful or loaded with images or videos to look at. Rather, it should be made creatively to subtly attract and grab user attention. For this:
• LOOK FOR A GOOD INTRODUCTORY HEADING: A good headline generally is able to convince the visitor to read on further to explore what lies ahead. In that sense, it should not be too long, and essentially catchy. It should pertain to the objective behind creating the landing page as such. Banner introductions or headings with optimum images fit in this bill perfectly. Even a good sub-heading supporting and explaining on the heading could help further.
• CONTENT IS PARAMOUNT: As is with other website pages, no visitor wants to remain on and explore boring online pages. Thus, you absolutely need landing page content that ably piques up the viewer attention and convince him or her to read further.
• IMAGES TALK: They can also make your landing page talk to the viewer directly and positively. Thus, usage of fun, attractive, yet content-related and content-specifying images is central to creating of good landing pages.
• DIFFERENTIATE YOURSELF: It is utmost necessary that your landing page clearly defines, how and why you are different from as well as better than your competitors. They also need to be told specifically about any unique aspect or benefit that you can provide.
• LANDING PAGE OPTIMIZATION: Effective landing pages should have properly enabled Landing pages SEO done.
There are many more nuances involved. Futuristic Simplified Computing boasts of an envious experience of creating awe-inspiring landing pages for their clients. Check them out here for further details.Ways to Maximize Average Order Value (AOV) of Your Online Retail Business Best SEO Techniques- Getting Your Website Rank on No.1? Get More Traffic To Your Website By Creating Local Brand Strategy Optimize Your Website With Voice – Activated Search 5 Ways to Turn Your Website into Revenue For Your Business